Senabluetooth communication on helmet

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arlon

Reaction score
Today I bought a Senabluetooth SMH10 divice for on my helmet and at my wifes helmet.

We both have Nolan helmets and Nolan does the N-com device for a bluetooth communication between driver and passenger, celphone, navigation, radio, MP3 player or other driver. The helmet of Nolan is already prepaired for this N-com device. It cost 64,- for the basic set and 199,- for the bluetooth transmitting device 264,- for a complete (one helmet) set.
So for two helmets it will be 528,- euro's . . . .

Senabluetooth has a universal solution for all helmets.
A dual set (two helmets) compleet cost 391,- .
This evening I installed the two devices into the helmets and did some tests (in the livingroom) to connect the sets with eachother and with the celphone. Works very well so far and is still working at 600/700 mtr's distance.
if intrested, have a look at http://www.senabluetooth.com/products/smh10.php?tab_menu=overview

Later I will ad a post to this thread if we tested it while on the bike.

greetz

I just got a set of these off Amazon for $300 on Wednesday. My wife and I took them out that day. LOVE THEM!! they work great even going 95mph we could hear just fine. I made a few calls and people didnt even know I was on my bike! We love ours

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Update after a day driving and using the Sena set.
I'm very impressed about the set! very clear voice even while driving at the highway. Also very users-friendly and the radio reception by the celphone is working well.
I would say "it's very recommendable.

i've never paired a set of sena's but my sena works awesome for music/calls from my phone. wife called me the other day i was going 80 mph and she asked what i was up to. not bad.

+1 on the Sena SMH10's. I bought a boxed pair for $220 on Amazon last year. Use them every time I'm out, for bike to bike, passenger to rider, etc. Music and phone when solo. They're excellent.

If you want solid phone integration with no fuss, then for best results have an IPhone 4s or higher. My wife has an iphone 5 and I have an android. Siri really makes the hands free thing super easy. The android... required quite a bit of tinkering to work even half as well.

Latest posts

Back