Sept. 19 be International Talk Like a Pirate Day!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zewerr

Reaction score
I forgot about it last year, and was so bummed out that I set a note on my calender reminding me for this year. This morning, my phone beeped and I got excited, telling everyone at work that tomarrow is talk like a pirate day!!! So ready up. Freshen up your pirate vocabulary tonight, in order to impress all of your friends, family, and co-workers with your pirate ways. Ye better be keepin' ye swords and grog in ye bung hole, though, or ye cap't may send ya packin' early ye see. Aye, and be keepin' the stealin' to a wee bit, if ya may!

LOL... well we'll see how long people put up with me at work today. Muhahaha....

:th_bump_2:

:eusa_dance::punk::cheers::thumbs up::banana::Nixon::party::th_drink:

Funniest thing I ever saw on TV (Besides June Cleaver telling Ward he was a little hard on the Beaver last night)....

Pirate is looking into the camera with patch on left eye. He's talking like a pirate, "ARRR...ARRR...ARRR".

Next scene is a pair of hands moving the patch to the other eye, and a voice saying "Now try the other eye". Pirate continues with "ARRR...ARRR...ARRR".

Finally, the camera pulls back to a shot over the pirate's shoulder, to see an eye chart on the wall. You guessed it. All the letters were "R"s!

'Bout peed myself when I saw it!

Latest posts

Back