Seriously considering buying 2019 VMAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gen 2 has a factory lean surge when cruising at slow speed, 30mph for example. It's annoying. The Nash flash is a flash for the ECU. It's about $550 but I've heard it's night and day from stock. It gets rid of the surge, and also gives full power in the first 3 gears. The vmax is limited on power until 35mph if I remember right. Speed limiter goes to 132mph nash flash also eliminates that.
http://guruedgear.com
There's the link. If you go with a full exhaust system, or a decat pipe you'll need a reflash as the vmax comes running lean from the factory. But the left rear cylinder runs leaner than the other 3, and more so with an aftermarket exhaust.

And the most important of all.......you'll knock .32 seconds off your 1/4 mile time! LOL :)

The gen 2 has a factory lean surge when cruising at slow speed, 30mph for example. It's annoying. The Nash flash is a flash for the ECU. It's about $550 but I've heard it's night and day from stock. It gets rid of the surge, and also gives full power in the first 3 gears. The vmax is limited on power until 35mph if I remember right. Speed limiter goes to 132mph nash flash also eliminates that.
http://guruedgear.com
There's the link. If you go with a full exhaust system, or a decat pipe you'll need a reflash as the vmax comes running lean from the factory. But the left rear cylinder runs leaner than the other 3, and more so with an aftermarket exhaust.
Thanks for the explanation and link.

I was gonna do a decat, and flash on my 18 but my project/work transportation truck kinda took priority.

4826280F-6B25-41F9-88B5-E60610863F9F.jpeg Hi All,

I took the plunge and as promised here is a pic of my brand new 2019 VMAX. I absolutely love it! Thanks again to all who assisted me in arriving to the decision. Ride-safe! :)

Beautiful! Congrats.....let the fun begin! :)

Best of luck and stay safe.

I have a 2004 UFO vmax built, signed, and plated by Jon Cornell, anybody know what a bike like this would be worth? Might sell for the new VMax

Attachments

• 979703EA-CD63-43ED-93F1-3515070D5A7C.jpeg
    979703EA-CD63-43ED-93F1-3515070D5A7C.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 24
Back