service manual

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaos

Reaction score
I am looking for a service manual for an '06 Max. Ebay has the CD Rom version but nothing past '03. I'd prefer a hard copy but for about $5 you get the disk. Has anyone ordered one of these and would it be the same for an '03 or an '06?
Thanks in advance for your help.

I am looking for a service manual for an '06 Max. Ebay has the CD Rom version but nothing past '03. I'd prefer a hard copy but for about $5 you get the disk. Has anyone ordered one of these and would it be the same for an '03 or an '06?

03 and 06 should be the same.

You can get it free at Vmaxoutlaw.com tech/info link in a PDF file and then burn it to disk, or print it out.

It's one of the old manuals but most everything applies except for the number of pickup coils. the front brakes changed along the way but servicing them is still the same I think.

Rusty

There's a link to the manual in VMF links!:thumbs up:

Thanks for the help guys that's exactly what I am looking for....new to Max and new to forum but doesn't take long to get hooked!

Latest posts

Back