Servo and cable tension...what do you think??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anteva2

Reaction score
I suspect my Vboot opens late, around 7k, maybe it's a sensation, but the force starts in that area. I don't know if I could have a little slack in the cable tension. I am attaching a video with the starting sequence. You know that my experience with Vboot is very recent, I just want the teachers to check if the race is good. Thank you.
I really don't know what I would do without all of you ...
anteva2

Archivos adjuntos

Attachments

• VID_20210627_212456.mp4
    34.4 MB
Looks ok to me. You can always loosen that Allen screw you see in your video and then flip the key on to make vboost cycle. Then tighten the screw back up. That will remove any slack.

manual says: The butterfly valve begins to open at approximately 6,000 r/min and fully opens at approximately 8,000 r/min.

Without knowing how much the valve is opened by the controller at a given rpm, it is difficult to say what the effect is - needless to say there should be a difference at 8,000 rpm (and remember those rpms are approximate and I doubt the rev counter is very accurate).

The way to test it is to remove the circular plug and drive from 5,000 to 7,000 rpm several times, replace the plug and see if you can feel a difference.

Note the manual describes how to adjust the vboost cable.

[QUOTE = "maleko89, publicación: 503768, miembro: 17"]
Me parece bien. Siempre puedes aflojar el tornillo Allen que ves en tu video y luego girar la tecla para hacer el ciclo de vboost. Luego, vuelva a apretar el tornillo. Eso eliminará cualquier holgura.
[/CITA]
Gracias. Lo voy a probar en unos minutos ... ¡¡Espera !! ¿Tendré fácil acceso al tornillo?🤔🤔

Latest posts

Back