Servo motor needed for disection

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingy

Reaction score
I am working with an electrical engineer that thinks he can help me with the issue of the gerard motor not being compatible with the Ignitech TCI that I have and that a few members are contemplating buying.

Dead or Alive.

I would like to get a servo motor as cheap as possible, minimum I would expect is at least shipping.

We are going to open it up and see what if anything is on inside. Purpose of this is to figure out what it will take to convert the Ignitech 5V signal into something the gerard will respond to.

The benefit of getting this to work with the Ignitech is it has the software input ability to open the motor in 10 steps based on RPM. This means the curve at which VBoost kicks in can be started anywhere on the RPM range and ramped up to full open in 10 steps at any other given RPM's.

Also, if anyone has any detailed info about this or the Vboost controller, or therory of operation it would be very helpful.

Gary

Latest posts

Back