Seventeens on mine. Were on when I bought it and found the handling suits me fine , a nice confident feeling to it and just getting better

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister T

Reaction score
I’d heard so many tales about the handling it was a bit worrying. I think the main reason is that you can get good rubber for 17“ which you can’t for the standard wheels. Maybe designed for American straight roads. Anyway was told front wheel was from a YZF 600R 120/70 zr17. Rear XJ900 170/60zr17.
Anyway like I said it rides really nice and I’m hooked, finally found my dream bike.

800hp in a Chevrolet or dodge won't run long enough to use 5 gallons of gas so you'll be fine 😂😂

Man I can't believe I didn't catch any hell over my comments come on guys it was a joke I was expecting the forum to overload when I hit send lol

I’d heard so many tales about the handling it was a bit worrying. I think the main reason is that you can get good rubber for 17“ which you can’t for the standard wheels. Maybe designed for American straight roads. Anyway was told front wheel was from a YZF 600R 120/70 zr17. Rear XJ900 170/60zr17.
Anyway like I said it rides really nice and I’m hooked, finally found my dream bike.

Did the previous owner change out anything else ? Shocks , Forks , Bracing of the frame or swing arm , etc. ?

Man I can't believe I didn't catch any hell over my comments come on guys it was a joke I was expecting the forum to overload when I hit send lol

Why? For the most part, I think we have civilized folk here to know when you are joking or not. By the way, I knew you were joking. Your sarcasm font is working beautifully.

Why? For the most part, I think we have civilized folk here to know when you are joking or not. By the way, I knew you were joking. Your sarcasm font is working beautifully.

He could have cut that sentence short , by inserting " Ford " , in place of Cheverolet or Dodge , and deleting " long enough to use 5 gallons of gas ."

I guess because most of us are over 40 or 50 years old some in their 60's. But if you want some shit lol , I got a 04 F350 that will drag just about anything you want to hook to it an it can embarrass just about any newer SS or SRT stop light to stop light. An it still knocks down 20mpg on the highway at 75mph.
View attachment VID_20220118_214955301.mp4

Attachments

• IMG_20210120_152445185_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210120_152445185_HDR.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 4
Yea my mom drove a camaro and she had it worked on more then she drove it atleast your mom's mustang got her where she needed to be lol

As far as your 04 f350 I won't try dragging it but I got a grand that says my 19 f150 3.5 twin turbo will smoke your ass like your sitting still.

Unless you got over 800hp to the rear wheels you better leave your 04 at home lol

Latest posts

Back