SH775 Series Regulator source.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
Powersports nation is selling gently used units fot $39.95 with free shipping. Genuine Shindengen regulators. One has been in my '85 all season, and works great. Also go to Ebay, search 'Shindengen Connectors'.you can get the connectors for the regulator for $10.00!

This is a no brainer at this price..

Sure.
Store.powersportsnation.com

They gave me a $5.00 discount when I called them to order. Usual price is $44.99..
The one I bought this spring works great.

Does the regulator come with the needed connectors or do we need to order those from eBay?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thats a great price!!!. I got mine from Amazon (and paid more than 39) I didnt want to order from Ebay, because there are stories on other forums, with unscrupulous sellers substituting the regulators and claiming that they are the SH775.

You need to buy the connectors, and I will attest that you are getting a genuine part. I'vedealt with them before.
If your soldering skills are questionable, you can get pre made harnesses from Eastern Beaver. The SH775 is directly plug in compatable with the FH012, and other MOSFET units.

I forgot already hardwired mine so don't need the connectors.

You'd need the ones that actually plug into the unit itself. It's completely different than the unit that the bike came with. Removable plugs..

Sure.
Store.powersportsnation.com

They gave me a $5.00 discount when I called them to order. Usual price is $44.99..
The one I bought this spring works great.

I was tired but not at this level, i found the website, but no way to find the SH775, the internal search engine doesnt give a fucking good result....

So if you can give the direct link, it will be done ;)

You'd need the ones that actually plug into the unit itself. It's completely different than the unit that the bike came with. Removable plugs..
Thanks for the info Bill!

Latest posts

Back