Shark 4-1 Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only GBP300!? Wow that is cheap. I do wonder where all that rear pipe goes tho, I guess it's by-bye to the centre stand + tabs, right?

4-2-1. Looks good and I bet is effective. Would love to use it in the dyno comparison. I think I'm going to get back on that project soon!

Where can you get this exhaust, and does anyone know if it fits?

This one is used and in Northampton, UK. I am in Bristol, UK right now. If you want it I can get it and send it on, although the seller has listed that he'll ship worldwide.

Its price is currently low but I think it'll go for a LOT more - has 6 days remaining and already 18 bids on it up to about $500

interesting plate on the back. must be a bitch to get installed.

If you are running with a supercharger I would probably be inclined to go with a custom exhaust from Marks. Once that has a bit bigger OD tubing. You could pick out any can you want and have him build the exhaust to fit the can.

Does Marks make a true 4-2-1? I thought all He offered was 4-2 and 4-1? On my list to look into/buy but damn if Sean doesn't keep coming up with something else I just have to have...

that is sweet, wish i had seen that ......
i have a kerker 4-2-1 which the P.O. has jet hot coated black, with a polished can, but i want the whole exhaust to be polished stainless, so i am looking for something different.
are these shark 4-2-1 available new?

thanks
doug hunt

Back