Sheriff Joe, my hero

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMax/Magniac

Reaction score
A "Liberal Paradise" would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only Law Enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed exist …… It's called prison.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
For more Information contact:
Sheriff Joe Arpaio
Maricopa County Sheriff's Office
Phoenix, Arizona

Hahaha, had me going for a second :punk:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

And i like how they get to watch 2 tv channels because the gov't says its "inhumane" to keep them from television. The only channels they get are the disney channel and the weather channel....to make sure they see how hot its gonna be the next day! Hahaha. As Jim Carrey said.....STOP BREAKIN THE LAW ASSHOLE!!

I knew exactly who you were talking about when I had seen the subject line. I just flew into AZ last night. I might end up having enough time to drive by his "Tent City" before I leave on Sat. It is funny though listening to the locals about him. When I lived in AZ for those 19 months I happened to be living in his county. It was black and white. Many loved him yet many hated him too! We are talking all different age ranges, some up into their 80's. All non criminal people I spoke with in passing about this guy. Oh and they were all white BTW! Not sure why the hate, non elaborated.

G

Latest posts

Back