I figured someone else would have done it too, by now. The hardest part is grinding the back of the bezel off. It's a very small amount of material you have to remove. I used a Dremel and a lot of patience.
1. Remove the speedo from bike
2. Remove big chrome cover (3 Phillips screws, I believe)
3. You should be able to see the back side of the front chrome ring (bezel). It is folded over around the plastic face. You have to grind off this folded over chrome part.
4. Once back is ground off, it will pull apart fairly easily.
5. Epoxy LED to chrome ring facing back towards speedo face.
6. Feed wires through wire chase in speedo face
7. Fumble through getting everything dry fit a couple times
8. Epoxy chrome ring to plastic casing
9. Steal positive power from speedo lights
10. Put big chrome piece and speedo back together
11. Bolt speedo back onto bike
12. Run LED ground to programmable ground on DYNA3000
13. Last couple steps may be different for an Ignitech computer.