Shift light

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky13

Reaction score
vwoPyXJ.png
[/IMG]I just installed a Raptor shift light to my '92 and really like it. It's been said that Gen 1 1200's should have the tach and speedo locations switched around so you don't have to look down to see the RPM's.

ZQ2g7dC.png
[/IMG]They cost around $150 and installation is pretty easy. I bought this one used online for 60 bucks because the chrome was flaking and covered it with faux carbon fibre tape.

I've been using this Auto Meter for past 4 years. I mounted using a standard bicycle handle bar mount and used some silicon to waterproof it a bit. Like having the rpm at that level. Bought on Amazon. If I can install it, most others can.

Attachments

• shift.jpg
    shift.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 23
I've been using this Auto Meter for past 4 years. I mounted using a standard bicycle handle bar mount and used some silicon to waterproof it a bit. Like having the rpm at that level. Bought on Amazon. If I can install it, most others can.

His is supercharged, I believe, so the light gets a workout.

Lucky13 has an impressive odometer reading.

Is that the au
Is that the AU5343?
How did you wire it up... Just battery and tach signal?

Latest posts

Back