Shinko 011's - Found 4/10!! In stock

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick M

Reaction score
Hey guys, I can't find a set of shinkos to save my life right now?! Any help would be appreciated. If not.. what's second best for a season until they come back?

Last edited:
North American distributor is out, I found a rear at a local dealer and cycle gear had 2 fronts left last week.
They expect to be Out for another 2 to 3 months I’ve been told.

Lucky me, I've purchased one some weeks ago. which sits now in my Garage. :)

North American distributor is out, I found a rear at a local dealer and cycle gear had 2 fronts left last week.
They expect to be Out for another 2 to 3 months I’ve been told.
Any chance that local dealer has another?, I'd drive your way.

I emailed Shinko yesterday. If I hear back I'll post. I also emailed a rep at Revzilla asking for a restock date.

This isn't good with the season just starting

From Shinko
Thank you so much for reaching out to Shinko Tires USA!

With global shipping challenges, our estimated arrivals have been a little out of whack! Our warehouses are expecting to see those roll in throughout the month, and our dealers will probably see them at some point in May. I will link our dealer locator for you! Definitely check out some of our online retailers as well! We are thrilled you are loving your Shinkos!

Still got a good Avon on mine but Shinko is next. That's why I was going to get one. Avon has about 1k on it so I've got another 1k. LOL
Yeah, if you go through them like that, it's just as well to run a more "economical" tire. And I have used Shinkos for years. Nice, soft rubber. Fast wear - but a heckuva lot cheaper than Avon). I do run Avon Cobras exclusively on my Valkyrie. It likes them. I get great mileage - roughly 20k - from them.

Yeah, if you go through them like that, it's just as well to run a more "economical" tire. And I have used Shinkos for years. Nice, soft rubber. Fast wear - but a heckuva lot cheaper than Avon). I do run Avon Cobras exclusively on my Valkyrie. It likes them. I get great mileage - roughly 20k - from them.
Well hopefully it may last 3k miles??? Yeah the Skinko's are definitely less expensive than the Avon's. I run Avon Cobra Chrome's on my Raider which they feel like they are made for that bike. I get 8k -10k miles with it but I really run it hard in turns at times a lot and on a 740 lb. bike they stick really well.

I always run the same also but just wanted to pick up the Shinko rear for when I do have go with a new set. I wear the front out on my Raider about 500 miles before the rear. Throwing that 740 bls. into turns without braking really works on that front tire.

Back