Shinko!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mighty

Reaction score
I know this isn't the tire section, but I wanted to reach more riders. I just installed new Shinko's on my bike and can't believe the transformation it made. I've never experienced such a dramatic change on any bike I've ever had and the number is close to 50 over the years by a simple tire change. Steering is super light and the ride has improved 100%. Before, expansion cracks and imperfections in the road jarred me somewhat. Now I barely even notice them. Unless the bike shop adjusted my suspension while they installed the tires, the Shinko's were the reason.

Great price on an awesome tire. Now, let's see what kind of life I get out of them.

Nice! I just put a set of 011's on my 2017 and they feel good. I do have a balance problem in the front, noticeable over 100mph, bought some balance beads but haven't had a chance to put them in...busy with everything else! :)

I just put the same on my bike a few weeks ago. 1000 miles on them now and they have completely changed the bike. Granted most of the transformation was going from the 240 rear back to 200, BUT the ride quality handling and everything is soooo much better.

vmax on worn tires feels like a fking pig. new shinko tires it feels like a sport bike. I agree no other bike ive ever ridden felt so different with new tires on it.

I run Shinko Tourmaster 180s on the rear. I just put on a Tourmaster up front and it does feel more solid.

Here was my first ride on the Shinko Verge 011's, 7 years ago when they were new to the market. They felt great and as you can see it didn't take long for me to violate the speed limit by 2x. That was all I ever used after that on my 09.

Last edited:
Back