shipping to the UK

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, I sent a couple seats to the UK ,generally a fortnight .(two weeks)

I just seat a seat to baswell in australia during christmas holidays and he got it in 8 days.
I ship to inverness and mallaig scotland weekly and it takes 10 days usually.

I would NEVER use usps again....UPS only...
Ive lost 2 parcels with uselessparcel service...no tracking nothing...
Watch out for Uk customs too....all parcels over a certain price get charged VAT on total price including freight charge....I know cause I got stung....£70 charge on a parcel from Kyle.

Just so happens the vmax brother received the seat today 1 month ago it was shipped . He wanted the cheap way to ship 68 bucks usps but no tracking once it leaves usa kinda of scary !! Thanks for the replies

Royal mail is pretty reliable- i know alot of them personally and believe me it is no cakewalk working for them in the highlands of scotland.

I was very hesitant sending oversea's the cheap way but he wanted I had another maxer in Fla that wanted it so I was hoping UK guy would have bailed at price but oh well it's done one less worry !!

Kyle sent me a wheel, and according to the tracking it didn't leave the US for two weeks!

Yea, we have some overseas stuff that is taking longer (this time of year). Most times it's a week to ten days. USPS is way way cheaper but you have to ship "priority" otherwise first class can go by boat which does take a lot longer and not as reliable on the tracking.

Got one that we shipped to Norway on the 17th that isn't there yet.

Sean

Shipping UPS and FEDEX also have the problem with more interruptions and cost hikes due to customs. I won't ship them unless absolutely required.

Sean

I use USPS Priority for all my international shipping. I've shipped all over Europe, Australia/NZ, South Africa, Singapore, and South America.

Only problem I've ever had was one $40 item never arrived to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I sent a second item, and the guy e-mailed me a few months later, saying a customs employee had been arrested for "misappropriating" incoming items, his included. He wanted to let me know he now had 2 of the items, and asked how to return one. For his honesty, I told him not to bother, instead give it to a friend with the same bike.

Latest posts

Back