Shirt Sizes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shirt Size!

• Small (I'm sure there aren't too many of these)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medium

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Large

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • X-Large

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • XX-Large

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • XXX-Large

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • XXXX-Large

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • XXXXX-Large (Sorry guys but this is the biggest we have!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
What's everyones shirt sizing? I need to get an idea so I can finally put an order in for our new shirts! This doesn't mean I am automatically sending you one lol (and some of you will get one for free) but I just want to know what the trends are.

We will of course be selling them too!

Thanks guys!
Sean

XXL here Sean and I'll take one!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

What's everyones shirt sizing? I need to get an idea so I can finally put an order in for our new shirts! This doesn't mean I am automatically sending you one lol (and some of you will get one for free) but I just want to know what the trends are.

We will of course be selling them too!

Thanks guys!
Sean
What tee shirts are we talking about Sean. Gotta pic:ummm:

XL for the holidays. In Feb/Mar I'll work myself back down to a L. Voted XL :p

Going to simply be the Morleys Muscle logo on a black tshirt. Probably not a lot fancier then that. Should be somewhere in the $10-$12 range for my cost shipped. Maybe a little more if I do something on front and back.

Any ideas or opinions?

Going to simply be the Morleys Muscle logo on a black tshirt. Probably not a lot fancier then that. Should be somewhere in the $10-$12 range for my cost shipped. Maybe a little more if I do something on front and back.

Any ideas or opinions?

Sean,

Maybe sweatshirts too? That way you can have year round advertising in the colder climates....:eusa_dance:.

Todd

There is a sweatshirt option "or pullover". With and without hoodies. Maybe I need to post up the pics of the shirt types. There are other colors other then black available but I'm only going to get one color since each one would require a 50 minimum buy.

There is a sweatshirt option "or pullover". With and without hoodies. Maybe I need to post up the pics of the shirt types. There are other colors other then black available but I'm only going to get one color since each one would require a 50 minimum buy.

That's a great idea, I ride in just a hoodie alot so like you said its good advertisement! I'd also be interested in one of those with the tshirt... I usually wear my Glock hoodie when I ride now LOL

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Here's the shirt info - as well as logo for the front?

Price not including shipping BUT I will ship for free to anyone - anywhere! These are my costs on the shirts. This is 4 color one side with 50 qty minimum (if anyone wants shirts made in the future for another project).

$9 each - Short Sleeve (Gildan 2000)
Add $1.50 for XXL and $2.00 for 3X and larger

$14 each - Long Sleeve (Gildan 2400)
Add $2.75 for XXL and $3.25 for 3X and larger

$15 each - Crewneck Sweatshirt (Gildan 18000) *seen on the guy in the brochure*

$23 each - Hoodie Sweatshirt (Gildan 18500)

Attachments

• Gildan_2000_Sell_Sheet_(1).pdf
    152.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Gildan_2400_Sell_Sheet.pdf
    64.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Gildan_18000_Sell_Sheet.pdf
    67.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Gildan_18500_Sell_Sheet.pdf
    58.1 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back