Shock Of My Life In The Mail Today, From Yamaha

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
I bought a new Yamaha FZ8 on Halloween as some of you know. I got a really great price on the bike to start with. I looked through all the paperwork that came with my bike once I had it home. I found a questionnaire that said I could receive Cash Back if I'd take the time and fill it out and mail it to Yamaha. I figured it was a deal with strings attached and would take forever to come back. What I received was a real $200.00 Check, one that can be deposited in the bank... Funny I was just reading a thread where some others on the FZ8 Forum had applied for or received some money back. This made a great deal on my bike into an unbelievable deal.... You should always read everything you receive with a purchase....

Dave

Congratulations Dave on your research and following-up on things. Bank that sucker!

What about the Muff Monkey.....ey? Nobody ever considers the Muff Monkey....and we KNOW what he wants!! :punk: :rofl_200:

Yep
images

:ummm: Right?

:clapping::clapping::clapping:We looked the check over and triple checked that it wasn't some sort of Bull Shit. Then Cashed the Sucker....
I'm a Very Happy Camper tonight... Don't matter what I spend it on, I'm $200.00 richer than yesterday.:thumbs up:

$200 sounds like just enough for a tail tidy and set of aftermarket blinkers, since the Fz8's stock rear blinkers jiggle around like a whore in church when you ride.

Noticed it on the demo ride....thought it looked really stupid and cheesy. Sticks out like a sore thumb considering how well the rest of the bike is put together.

Thanx to all.

I haven't figured out what to do with the rear but agree it looks stupid. You can actually knock the rear turn
signals loose if you bump them too hard. They're like the snap together beads kids play with....:rofl_200:
I may swipe parts from SkullDuggery....:confused2:

Latest posts

Back