shooter in Florda health club kills employee, self

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
About as close as I want to come to this type of thing since I retired from fire rescue: a health club former employee, fired earlier in the day, returns to the Coral Gables health club and fatally shoots his manager and another employee before killing himself. Another health club employee was seriously wounded.

Our family members were at the mall when people started running by, shouting about a shooter. One guy came by with his health club towel wrapped around him, wearing nothing else. We were supposed to have a small kids' birthday party there,at a kids' gym and guests were arriving for the event, when the shooting occurred. I was on my way to the mall, maybe a five minute trip, when my wife called to say what had happened, and announced a relocation to a home in the city. Thank god no one in our party was a victim.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/coral-gables/article143519519.html#

I'm glad that your family werent injured. I pray for the family of the manager and the other employee.

Lets face it......throughout the day, all of us (and our families) probably have close calls throughout the day that none of us are aware of.

Latest posts

Back