shootout in a gun store

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL and gun laws work so well in Mexico we should all go stay with Dave in Rosarito.
Oh wait, no one wants to go there anymore because of all the shootings and violence against tourists:
Crimes Against Americans Empty Mexico Beaches
http://www.rense.com/general79/mxc.htm
And
For Baja California the current travel warning reads:
"Exercise caution in the northern state of Baja California, particularly at night. According to the Baja State Secretariat for Public Security, Tijuana and Rosarito continued to experience an increase in homicide rates from January to October 2015 compared to the same period in the previous year. While most of these homicides appeared to be targeted criminal organization assassinations, turf battles between criminal groups have resulted in violent crime in areas frequented by U.S. citizens. Shooting incidents, in which innocent bystanders have been injured, have occurred during daylight hours."

Here is the point.......:stir pot:

I don't need to even read it to know that's true. Stir it up then keep checking back to see how much discontent you riled up. NO, not this time. Let me know if he post a motorcycle link, please? Pertaining to the Vmax preferable. But anything to do with motorcycles would be fine.
Steve-o

Wait!

What happened here?

The two guys who started trouble got shot and are in the hospital??

That is horrible!!

QUICK - lets revise the second amendment! That will fix everything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow...when did this place turn into a Harley forum...? :ummm:...I come back here because you guys offer a respite from that ' You suck...no...you suck ' routine...smahten up...:bang head:

Betcha ol' RD is fairly pissin' his knickers waitin' for this one to develop....ya can hear the bridge supports creaking (like there's movement down there).......:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ac...al-medical-center-san-diego-center/ar-BBoJ5z7

The world is really going off the rail!
eusa_snooty.gif
:confused2:

There have always been public shootings, it's nothing new and while it may not be getting any better it has been going on for a long time. we hear about it more now because it is such a national hot button. What we are going to see is a sharp increase in stories like the standoff in Oregon.

Latest posts

Back