Short atypical biker story.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caseyjones955

Reaction score
I found this short story while reading news this morning and found it uplifting. It illustrates that the state of mind makes the biker, not in bike choice or environment. She captures it quite well in a few simple sentences.

I cant get the link in my phone but its on KOTA News entitled "Pakistan's boundry-breaking motorcycle girl". Its short and I really enjoyed it, thought you may as well. Maybe if someone with an actual computer could post the link it would rock.:punk:

I found this short story while reading news this morning and found it uplifting. It illustrates that the state of mind makes the biker, not in bike choice or environment. She captures it quite well in a few simple sentences.

I cant get the link in my phone but its on KOTA News entitled "Pakistan's boundry-breaking motorcycle girl". Its short and I really enjoyed it, thought you may as well. Maybe if someone with an actual computer could post the link it would rock.:punk:

Here you go.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/02/travel/zenith-irfan-pakistan-motorcycle-girl/index.html

Great story BTW

Read it this morning. Given the area she is riding in she is very brave.

Thanks for posting the link, that has more pics than the one I read. I admire her spirit and sense of adventure. What an awesome experience to have, Im sure her father would be beyond proud.

I am fairly passionate about motorcycle touring and heading outside of known or familiar regions but she brought that to a great level, especially considering her environment and what she is riding. Shes obviously made of the right stuff to call herself a true motorcyclist.

I live very near Sturgis and see people trailoring touring bikes all the time so it's refreshing to see stories like this. Cudos to her, I'm sure this is an experience she will never forget.

I wonder how many marriage proposals she gets from this story. :clapping:

Latest posts

Back