Shot My First Turkey Today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rollie

Reaction score
Scared the crap out of everyone in the frozen food section.

It was awesome.

Seniors need amusement too ! :punk:

I've got 10 or so in my yard several times a week.

Live, not frozen.

Some are HUGE. They mysteriously disappear a month or so before Thanksgiving. They're a lot smarter than they look. :)

A few years ago I had on on my front steps. My wife came home and it would not let her near the door. Every time she tried to approach it would act very aggressively. She yelled at it, blasted her horn at it but it would not budge. I heard the car horn and came out from another door and sure enough it would not move. Needless to say it made a fine meal.

A few years ago I had on on my front steps. My wife came home and it would not let her near the door. Every time she tried to approach it would act very aggressively. She yelled at it, blasted her horn at it but it would not budge. I heard the car horn and came out from another door and sure enough it would not move. Needless to say it made a fine meal.

Tough bird?

We get bunches of them tooling on thru all the time....they eat lots of ticks so I got no problem with them except the dog loves to wear turkey shit which is extremely odiferous....and it stinks too!! :barf:

I think it would be fun to take Jamie hunting because as long as a bar is near by he will make sure everyone gets some turkey. LOl.

Latest posts

Back