should I rename my bike??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtoebaert-5311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:ummm: I made a new mask for my bike, and now my son insists I should rename it "General Grievous" after the Star Wars character...what do you think?? He does seem to have a point :biglaugh:

Attachments

• punisher.jpg
    punisher.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 73
  • grievous.jpg
    grievous.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 71
Yes, do it. My own was named by my wife and daughter. The Mistress must get a lot of my attention. I like the red and am contemplating some translucent red powder coated pieces to go with the black cherry paint. We've got to make it the way WE like it, right?
Steve-o

It kind of fits.. I think the bike looks better but that's my HO.
Greivious.jpg

I was cleaning my b-king a few days ago and i told my son that i was waiting for lee to show up at a meet place to go to thunder and the lady cashier ask me what lee ride's and i said a ninja and she said that sounds like that turtle movie and i looked at her and said thank you from here on out lee's bike will be called the turtle and she said well that fit's because you have been here for a while now. So my son walks around the front of the b-king to look at the head light cover and he said if your gonna call lee's bike a turtle you should call your bike shredder because your head light set up and wind screen make's your bike look like shredder face.

4034664-turtle2174.jpg

Yes, do it. My own was named by my wife and daughter. The Mistress must get a lot of my attention. I like the red and am contemplating some translucent red powder coated pieces to go with the black cherry paint. We've got to make it the way WE like it, right?
Steve-o
Lol.....I have always said that the Vmax is a cruel mistress. She wants all of your time....all of your love....and most importantly. ..all of your money.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Mine started out as "Veronica".....but then changed to Nemesis. In ancient Greek religion, Nemesis (/ˈnɛməsɪs/; Greek: Νέμεσις), also called Rhamnousia/Rhamnusia ("the goddess of Rhamnous") at her sanctuary at Rhamnous, north of Marathon, was the spirit of divine retribution against those who succumb to hubris (arrogance before the gods). Another name was Adrasteia, meaning "the inescapable".[1]

Hmmmm arrogance before the Gods.....lol....sounds like most Harley owners to me, and so its up to Nemesis to show them what a real motorcycle is capable of.

My bike has been known as "Godzilla" since 1987. I had the name painted on the rear fender at Americade '87.. I plan on getting it put back on the new paint job, but using the Japanese characters, not English.

Yeah...I guess it makes sense letting someone else decide a nickname...so Grievous it'll be, saving the "General" for official business :)

But damn, Biker Dash, why put the Darth Maul idea in my head....:bang head:

Back