Shout out to my my Michigan peeps.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
It's been a while since I have checked in so I wanted to give a shout out. I hope everyone has had a great riding season, sorry to read about you Todd hope you are heeling well sir. My life has changed a bit after divorcing my wife of 20 plus years, I have had a really busy summer this year getting things back in order. Although I still have, and ride my 05 Vmax I changed my riding style up a little also, I got a 2012 HD street glide. I managed to put over 3000 miles on it this season and me and my girlfriend love the comfort, but we love breaking out the Max and having some fun on short rides. With all things considered I've had a great summer making the best out of my situation, those who know me personally know how close I am with my son which I'm happy to say he lives with me and we are doing well. If any of you guys get on the west side hit me up.

Hey Chuck!..........Nice to hear from you again, you will have to PM me your ph# and we'll get together for some lakeshore riding and catch up...................Tom.

Yea, good to hear from ya Chuck! Missed seeing you at the Hooligans get together in July and heard there that some things had changed for you. Best of luck to you and your Son!

Some great riding in the fall....and the Bob Evans makes a great starting point for a ride! Just saying......:eusa_dance:

Hey Chuck nice to see your back also, Me and Tom have been doing some great rides this year, still time for some more hit us back luv to see the red beauty back in action, take care !

Good to hear from you. We'll have together for a ride and a few cold ones. This 2nd shift job kind of limits me to the weekends. Hope all is well for you and your boy.

Glad to see your doing well after the big D. Stay true to yourself and stick to your path. We will ride again soon. Just so you know we always say i wish 2-fear and wildman would ride with us more often. The first time we all ride together we just clicked so well and it makes it that much more fun when you guy's show up.

Back