Show off your VMAX stickers!

Yamaha Star V-Max VMAX Motorcycle Discussion Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

PATMAX

Reaction score
Desert Max, great suggestion ! Of course I know the circumstances and no one should utter her name !
I have somehow collected a shitload especially from the drag car arena. Not so much on my boxes though. In fact I think they are sticker virgins ! Magnets are the way to go.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
There are some good looking new homes for the stickers!

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Eric please send me your physical mailing address. I just checked my master list of addresses and none of the Eric's were you.
Please get it done soon as I'm working on mailing this weekend.

Screwloose

Reaction score
I would really like 3 stickers. But here is a thing that I've come across before; if you buy items outwith UK trade agreements countries you can end up with a customs bill, where an idiot (I'm qualified to say that word by authorisation of the great John Cleese video that Parminio posted previously) puts a bill ontop of the original, and puts a further tax on that as well.

An example of that is an item I purchased from China, ended up with a further bill ontop (that the govt idiot decided was not enough to charge me) and added a chunk on, and a tax also, then sent me threatening letters to pay up or I would be fined if not paid on time.

It's a hard life; and getting harder. The problem is there are moronic imbeciles out there just dreaming up ways to take more money out your pocket. (I can give a definition of moronic imbecile if anyone is interested).

So I would like to contribute to the VMax cause, but wary of govt money making ideas.

Parminio

Reaction score
There must be a way to defeat the fascist regime of import customs.

Maybe like buying the stickers, shipping them to a fellow Vmax forum person in the states, then having them "mail you a letter" with the stickers in the letter.

Just spit-balling here.

Screwloose

Reaction score
There must be a way to defeat the fascist regime of import customs.

Maybe like buying the stickers, shipping them to a fellow Vmax forum person in the states, then having them "mail you a letter" with the stickers in the letter.

Just spit-balling here.
I like it 😂.

unfortunately i’m not working in the oil industry any more, so have no mates in the states now. But it is a good idea!

The fine for a £20 item was something like £36 per day 😂 it could bring tears to someone with 2 glass eyes mate.
👀

Woody

Reaction score
I like it 😂.

unfortunately i’m not working in the oil industry any more, so have no mates in the states now. But it is a good idea!

The fine for a £20 item was something like £36 per day 😂 it could bring tears to someone with 2 glass eyes mate.
👀
You have plenty of fellow vmax owners. Who would be more than willing. To send you a Christmas card. Wink wink 😉.

Screwloose

Reaction score
You have plenty of fellow vmax owners. Who would be more than willing. To send you a Christmas card. Wink wink 😉.
Thats an even better idea, but i’m the type of person who does not like to ask and put people to any trouble.Although now its been said I would gladly pay for them and postage etc, if anyone has an idea 💡 on how to move fwd. 🏍

Screwloose

Reaction score
Still believe in supporting the site though.
I believe in supporting the site also, and that is coming from a Scottish person where 'Every Penny is a Prisoner', but reluctant to make international payments due to the amount of intervention techniques resulting in fraud. If I could post cash I certainly would, and completely trust the administrators to properly use that money.

This site is a mound of information, not to mention a social avenue at times where some of the light hearted content is funny and makes me laugh, actually when I think about it now, some of the more recent intended serious discussions make me laugh also. Nevertheless due to me previously travelling with work allot, I have been stung before where for instance a year later another payment was taken for the same amount, and that was a toll on a French motorway! Unfortunately this does happen hence my reluctance to make foreign and international payments unless I absolutely have to. Nothing to do with not wanting to support a good cause, or being a naturally born tight a*s. :)