Side cover inserts. Where to find some?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homer

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if anybody knows of anybody else selling the polished side cover inserts like the ones that python sells? They show out of stock and I was pretty sure I seen them on another site with different designs cut into them. Not interested in the "3D' type ones that some sites are selling. Like the flat polished billet ones. Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi I was wondering if anybody knows of anybody else selling the polished side cover inserts like the ones that python sells? They show out of stock and I was pretty sure I seen them on another site with different designs cut into them. Not interested in the "3D' type ones that some sites are selling. Like the flat polished billet ones. Any ideas?

Thanks
While at thunder this last week there was a Vmax with Led inserts that replaced the reflector that looked good. One of your fellow Canadian riders had them and is a member here(Mr.Bill). PM him for where he got them from.
CustomizedCreationz (a member here too) made up some billet replacements for the lower portion of the radiator cover, they replace the aluminum factory piece. They look great too, just PM Todd.
EDIT: here is link to Todd's post: http://162.210.36.140/showthread.php?t=29642

Back