• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Side panel screws? If that's what they are called? Please help!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlieRobinson

Reaction score
Hello. Where can I find screws that will fit the 2 side panels? 4 total needed.
Thank you!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 30
Go to ace hardware and pic around in the rubber washers. There will be something there that works.

GB Electrical parts probably has some sort of grommet that will fit the opening for the screw. GB is in the electrical dept of the big box home improvement stores, or your local electrical supply house.

Thanks for all the advice everybody/ I'm gonna try North County Yamaha & see if they have the original rubber washers/ If they don't, Dannymax is sending me 4 plastic washers:worthy:

I have new OEM bolts on hand as well as chromed OEM bolts on hand. You could get 6mm x 1.0 and then washers to make up the size difference if so desired.

Flat faucet washers would work well and are very firm material. My local Ace Hardware has a great variety.

Yes & I found the rubber washers I needed at True Value Hardware/ they fit perfect:biglaugh:

What I did...just another option. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447653502.753267.jpg

Pro bolt m10 washers with beveled machine screws. Centers them in the hole perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back