Simple art for thunder shirts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Let see your art for the shirts. Everyone can help even if your not going. you can also post up what the shirt says. Like THUNDER BOOST'N or whatever. Togather I think we can make a kick ass shirt. I like green nean ink myself it looks great on black shirt.

I just talked with the people that will be making the shirts and he said it dont have to be that simple.

This is not going good. Is anyone planing on buying a shirt for thunder. I have vender support to help with the cost of each tee shirt.

This is not going good. Is anyone planing on buying a shirt for thunder. I have vender support to help with the cost of each tee shirt.

I'm all for bringing our own shirts to the Thunder event and represent our mighty V-Max but I don't want to step on any toes............That being said I would like to kick out a base design for us to build on or not, across the upper back it would say "Thunder 2012" and across the lower it would say "Boosting in the valley".......I was trying to come up with somthing for the middle that would cover both gen Maxes, the only idea I have is the V-Max script like on our side covers.............Would this possibly conflict with the Thunder in the valley organizers?....................Tom.

Tom i talked with rogers and he felt it was ok.

Guys i have vender donations on this to help with cost so we need to get going on some ideas.

How about "Wer'e not only here, We CREATE, THUNDER IN THE VALLEY!! VMAX
OR maybe, We're here because, where there's THUNDER YOU have LIGHTNING!! VMAX
Not sure if these give any ideas or not but I have a bunch if you need a catchphrase.
hope it helps, Ed

A few years ago they had a phrase on the shirts "we bring the thunder to johnstown" or something along those lines, that was my favorite

That would be cool, V-Max thunder or something along those lines...........................Tom.

Kj is re-working the thunder in the valley t- shirt. Some of us want the t-shirt to be black and some of us want the word vmax like it looks on the tank side cover and some of us want green nean lettering. I cant wait to see what KJ comes up with this time. I think all the changes are good one's so we will see. the shirt will read on the front vmax at the top and than boost'n thunder and than pics of gen one and gen two facing each other and than under each bike it will say gen one and gen two. And than under that it will say in the valley. On the back it will say thunder at the top and under that will be be logo's from the people that gave donation's to help with the cost of the shirts and under that it will say master's. I still need to find away to put vmaxforum.net and vmoa.net on the shirt. I want to put it on the sleeve's but it cost more to do that so we will most likly put it on the back. We still need to sell 6 shirts to gat the 24 count dicount. This is the way kj did it the first time around and it looks great so Im sure it will look even better with the black and neon and the other change's

post_old.gif
05-06-2012, 08:39 PM
Sub Zero Moderator
vmf%20forum%20supporter2.gif
vmf%20boostaholic2.gif

My VMax: 2007 Max, Raven and Red

Awards Showcase
Total Awards: 2

icon1.gif
Re: Thunder 2012?
ovalthunder.jpg

I like that since 1985. I better let KJ get cought up and than see what i can do.

The front of the t-shirt is almost done and Kj did a great job. Kj is also doing art work for the back of the shirt. Do you guys want to see it before you buy it or wait until you get it. I think if we show it alot of people will want one. It looks that good. And i think it will come in at about $10 to $12 each.

I would like to take a peek this time!.............Maybe a few others would want a shirt after seeing the finished product..........................Tom.

The front of the t-shirt is almost done and Kj did a great job. Kj is also doing art work for the back of the shirt. Do you guys want to see it before you buy it or wait until you get it. I think if we show it alot of people will want one. It looks that good. And i think it will come in at about $10 to $12 each.

Nancy P. said " we have to pass it to find out what's in it " regarding health care. How's that working out so far ? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back