• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Single black supertrapp

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the heck do you post multiple pictures?!

When you post.....click the advanced tab on the lower right, then click on manage attachments down towards the bottom, and that will bring up another page, so you can upload multiple attachments.

Yeah, my ipad does that. I still haven't figured out why, and I'm not doing anything different from using my desktop computer when I choose pics. The desktop I can load a bunch, though I normally only load a couple at a time because of the speed of the dsl I have.

Don't ride that w/o getting a tab welded onto the exhaust canister or you will lose the canister. Just a triangular piece should do it, weld it onto the side instead of the top, where it won't be so-noticeable. And don't forget to spray it after at the weld.

How the heck do you post multiple pictures?! I got to the little paper clip, the the file page, then my photo library, then push upload, then back to my post. If I try to upload another it will replace the first one!

Going to also use some hi-temp paint for the pipe in front of the slip on so it matches. If anyone is interested in that beat up looking slip on that I took off let me know. SUPER SUPER CHEAP

PM sent

Going to also use some hi-temp paint for the pipe in front of the slip on so it matches. If anyone is interested in that beat up looking slip on that I took off let me know. SUPER SUPER CHEAP

Brilliant minds think alike...

ClickHandler.ashx

Hmmm, for a new Franken pipe perhaps ?????

Latest posts

Back