Single Sided Swingarm

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnaVMax

Reaction score
Is there a single sided swing arm made for the max or do you have to do a bunch of fabricating to fit one on to a max?

I absolutely love the look of them and was wandering what it would take to put one on?

MagnaVMax said:
Is there a single sided swing arm made for the max or do you have to do a bunch of fabricating to fit one on to a max?

I absolutely love the look of them and was wandering what it would take to put one on?

This one comes with uni swing arm and all what we are dreaming about for $14,400.00!
Faster,balanced,long lasting street fighting machine, fuel injected and duolever front suspension that eliminates front dive togetter with optional ABS linked brakes for more confident riding.
Will Yamaha ever give us all these features at that price? I think not.
That bike looks intimidating and has the balls to prove it, Yes it looks futuristic which makes it stand in a class by itself, and it has Scoops:)
Also 300K on these engines is very common.
________
medical marijuana doctor

Attachments

• bmw (768 x 576).jpg
    bmw (768 x 576).jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Well Magna, maybe i can actually answer your question... yes there is at least one place that make a SS swingarm for the max. I believe it is a billet piece, but I may be wrong. However, as you would imagine, it is expen$ive and it is made in Europe. I'll try and find the web link fo rit, but if you want exotic parts for your VMax, look over at Europe. There is a huge after market presence there and they have some beautiful stuff.

BBR in France (out of business though) and Otec in France (check Genetic bike for pics) Otec also makes a new version 300 big end SS arm with clear windowed Final drive but I've not seen it for sale yet only pics.

You don't have to look in the UK. Try WildBros.com right here in the USA. Carries all kinds of cool stuff including Otec and the 300mm single sided swingarm.

FastestVMAX said:
You don't have to look in the UK. Try WildBros.com right here in the USA. Carries all kinds of cool stuff including Otec and the 300mm single sided swingarm.
I know, I have ordered stuff from WildBros. but they are getting that stuff from Europe. WildBros definately helps bridge the "language" barrier with some of the European distributors.

Buster Hymen said:
I know, I have ordered stuff from WildBros. but they are getting that stuff from Europe. WildBros definately helps bridge the "language" barrier with some of the European distributors.

Actually I messed up, it was Wild Hair that I ordered stuff from not WildBros.:eat brains:

Latest posts

Back