• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sissy bar for 86

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsxr-rider137

Reaction score
my brother in law just bought a 86 vmax with 10k on it...and he saw a picture of a vmax with a sissy bar, with a luggage rack attached to it. since he wants to use the bike to go back and forth to work..this would be great. anyone have one or know where i can point him to?

i have a sissy bar....no rack tho....its not perfect....has a lil tear in the pad.

Attachments

• IMAG0116.jpg
    IMAG0116.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 17
my brother in law just bought a 86 vmax with 10k on it...and he saw a picture of a vmax with a sissy bar, with a luggage rack attached to it. since he wants to use the bike to go back and forth to work..this would be great. anyone have one or know where i can point him to?
You mite wanna check out our vendor Cycle-Istic too.
http://www.cycle-istic.com/Misc.html :welcome_sign: To the VMF.....Rusty:biglaugh:

If I had my choice in oem or the Cycle-istic rack I would take the one designed by Cycle-istic, it is larger then oem and much stronger than oem. And if you do find oem one on FLEbay your going to get a hosing on the price most of the time. And Cycle's is new. I have the oem rack and I feel that it is a bit on the smallish size and not very strong over all.

I have one posted freshly powdercoated in flat black for $350 if that interests you. Pictures available. Just let me know

do you have any pics of the flat black one?
not sure if he wants blacks or chrome/polished...but i could forward them to him.

I'll take some pics and post them up here.

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

GSXR, here you go
c6e4c80f-b8aa-daeb.jpg
c6e4c80f-b8bc-72ec.jpg
c6e4c80f-b8cc-5afc.jpg
c6e4c80f-b8df-7010.jpg

Comes with center bracket that is not shown and the four bolts that mount the backrest to the side rails. Pad like new. I am posting it in the parts for sale section. Let me know.
Patrick
Email. [email protected]

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Back