Sitting Tall Haha Ha Ha Ha

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROB06

Reaction score
2009 VMAX squatter and pics...woohoo

OH HOW SWEET IT WAS....i have more pics to post ,just have to resize

:th_image003:eek:nly 2 in the states for now, and over 600 already sold.

IMG_2196-1.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2188.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

IMG_2188.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

IMG_2201.jpg

IMG_2202.jpg

IMG_2203.jpg

IMG_2205.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2209.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Rob, thanks for the detailed pictures! Noticed things that I haven't before.

Soooo, what's your first impressions of the new max.

Mike

Great detailed pics.
WTF is up with them chrome studs on the mirror mounts and than go to flat black?:ummm:

The speedometer mounts geeeeze they made the mounts thinking what, the speedometer weighs 350lbs.:ummm:
I love the way the new VMAX looks but damn its an ugly view from the cockpit.

In the 13th photo from the top their is a small black lever hanging down (just above the preload adjust knob) ,any ideas what it does, seat release for fuel ?

According to Rider magazine it adjusts the rear shock.

BEST pictures yet.

I hadn't realized that the faux tank was contoured like that.

Love the Tacho mount - designed with testosterone like the MT01.

Lot's of room for personal touches but this bike is awesome and I can't wait to get it. :punk:

Well heres my first takes or opinion, the first thing i would do when i got it home would be cut off the license plate holder and expose the rear tire.

very comfortable,till they got security and pried me off the thing,those tazer guns do hurt...lol

seat ++

when you turn on the key it asks you ready to ride vmax with a digital read out on top of the faux tank and when you turn it off see you next ride or something like that, the readout panel isn't obscured by sunlight ,if you look at the pics a lot of the stuff seems to have come from their racing bikes, seems very well balanced IMO, fill still in same place,had to keep some of the things that made max,max. well gotta go for now ,let me think,i know I'm missing stuff, still on the 09 high....lol

P.S. this and the other Max that is traveling the states, well, lets just say they have a very short life span,they go to the crusher :bang head: because their preproduction

Are the scoops functional? It looks like the black inserts in them are solid.

Also what are these 2 little titties? :biglaugh::ummm:

Attachments

• vmaxcockpit.jpg
    vmaxcockpit.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 62
Re: 2009 VMAX squatter and pics...woohoo

OH HOW SWEET IT WAS....i have more pics to post ,just have to resize

:th_image003:eek:nly 2 in the states for now, and over 600 already sold.

Nice pictures Had I known that you could sit on it I would have make the trip to NH just to sit on it . 5 months is a long time to wait . Thanks

Sorry about the pictures hate to waste band space

Hey Buster,long time no talk, yes the scoops are functional, and the titties are for the display on top of the faux tank to select and reset the read out, there is a lot of info in the display that you have at your fingertips, the guy went on and on abt what all was in the read out but sorry fellas, i was eatin kaws and smokin busas while he was talkin at times, i want to say he even said something abt a HP read out ,but don't hold me to that

Just my 2 cents, but it looks like Yamaha couldn't make up their minds on the color scheme or go for the classy shiny vrs flat take me to the track look. The engine could have been all black. The scoops should match the paint color or chromed. The exhaust should have been chrome or all black too. I prefer the old chrome pipes or the use of cans instead rather than the new style myself but that's me.

Not sure I like the headlight, the black plastic will look like shit soon from sun fade. I would have liked to see the solo seat option, there is a few wires which I think should be hidden, the holes in the back rim look like dirt traps !

The metal rad covers look cheap. the stupid little horn should be hidden if possible, from the cockpit it does look kinda ugly - I don't like the spaces on the inside of the scoops and both openings for the intake should be the same size - they did this for looks not function or they would have been the same size. The look in general is unbalanced. The grips look cheap and small and I like the chrome bars better. Why did they go with chrome mirrors ?

It doesn't appear to be a place for forward controls or crash bars to be mounted....? I like it better than when I first seen it - grows on ya but it takes a while...for me anyways. But all in all, I can't afford one so it doesn't matter anyway. For looks, sorry but I can only give it a 7/10 at best. Maybe an 8 with a nice fat pumpkin on it.

Is the center stand gone now ? It looks it.

I still love to sit on one and take one out for a snort !

I just went back and looked and the pics again - too friggin funny !

Great detailed pics.
WTF is up with them chrome studs on the mirror mounts and than go to flat black?:ummm:

The speedometer mounts geeeeze they made the mounts thinking what, the speedometer weighs 350lbs.:ummm:
I love the way the new VMAX looks but damn its an ugly view from the cockpit.

Same mount as the Mt O1.....

Great detailed pics.

Maybe that is where the extra 60 pounds over the first Gen VMax comes from! :rofl_200:

Hey Rob how tall are you? Just wanna get an idea of the size of the bike. Those pegs look like they could be a little far back for my tastes. Man I want one though.

Latest posts

Back