• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

slip ons sup trp $150 with pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look-like they should clean-up well, and it's a good price. You shouldn't have any issues selling them. Advertise 'em as a way for the Cobra 4 into 4 crowd to "gain 15 RWHP!!!" You should be inundated.

Anyone who buys 'em, try using bicarbonate of soda to media-blast them on the oxidized parts, or all-over, really. You will be surprised on how-good they clean-up. Bicarbonate of soda is a good media for stainless steel and chrome pieces. It gives parts a good refinishing without damaging the metal. This Harbor Freight tool will do it easily and it's cheap, $20 before any sales or coupons. https://www.harborfreight.com/21-oz-hopper-gravity-feed-spot-blaster-gun-95793.html

Costco has good-sized bags of bicarbonate of soda for not much $, and if you have a lot of blasting, try a local pool supply store. They have big bags. Be aware, it will kill your grass!

thanks
Those look-like they should clean-up well, and it's a good price. You shouldn't have any issues selling them. Advertise 'em as a way for the Cobra 4 into 4 crowd to "gain 15 RWHP!!!" You should be inundated.

Anyone who buys 'em, try using bicarbonate of soda to media-blast them on the oxidized parts, or all-over, really. You will be surprised on how-good they clean-up. Bicarbonate of soda is a good media for stainless steel and chrome pieces. It gives parts a good refinishing without damaging the metal. This Harbor Freight tool will do it easily and it's cheap, $20 before any sales or coupons. https://www.harborfreight.com/21-oz-hopper-gravity-feed-spot-blaster-gun-95793.html

Costco has good-sized bags of bicarbonate of soda for not much $, and if you have a lot of blasting, try a local pool supply store. They have big bags. Be aware, it will kill your grass!
Thanks thats a two fer I got some weeds to kill too!

I forgot to mention that I have all the disc plates and screws to go with them. I also have the rest of the stock system,if you want that,the shipping may be a little extra I'm not sure haven't shipped very many items before.Just let me know if anybody has any questions.

I forgot to mention that I have all the disc plates and screws to go with them. I also have the rest of the stock system,if you want that,the shipping may be a little extra I'm not sure haven't shipped very many items before.Just let me know if anybody has any questions.
Do u still have exhaust?

Latest posts

Back