Smart Brake Module

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RMax

Reaction score
Has anyone installed a smart brake module, it senses deacceleration and flashes the brake light? Was curious where to find the brake light wires without pulling off the tail light, need to tap into the harness.

if you ride with others you may want to install a bypass switch so you can disable it.

I had it installed, very accurate btw, but it did not trigger the brakelight sometimes.... I'm working on my own solution.

I had it installed, very accurate btw, but it did not trigger the brakelight sometimes.... I'm working on my own solution.
[/QUOTE
Not me, the mod monkey wants to know if the module didn't always trigger the brake light then how is it
"very accurate"?
I haven't seen or heard of such module, does it work with an accelerometer type of circuitry, is this a gen2 only
application?

From the website "Its proprietary algorithm and motion sensor detects all forms of deacceleration."

Very accurate installed, following the instructions, how the module is installed.

Even outside the bike, the module itself did not trigger sometime when testing.
The module is a generic one, not bike specific. I'm on a ADXL335 solution (yes, the analog one :D ).

Latest posts

Back