Smart Car with Hayabusa Engine!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can say is holy crap bout the dump trucks.....kinda scary they say that that kinda car is the future....NOT FOR ME

Don't think the driver needed the paramedics.....

This is a sobering picture of a bike that got rear ended, damn distracted drivers!:damn angry:

Attachments

• twip_090716_02.ss_full.jpg
    twip_090716_02.ss_full.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 36
All I can say is holy crap bout the dump trucks.....kinda scary they say that that kinda car is the future....NOT FOR ME

To be honest, between those two trucks I don't think ANY car would look much better..

I've seen the results of test crashing smart cars head on into a concrete wall at 50 mph, and they looked a lot better than most conventional cars as far as protecting the occupant's 'bubble'.

wow! i thought this thread was going to be about how kick ass it would be to drive on of those things! imagine spanking a new corvette z06 in one of those? priceless!

i would argue that would be the "ultimate sleeper"

Look at the link i posted, it wasn't a smart car between the trucks it was a small SUV

Yup - I missed that completely.. Another one of those propaganda things to make people fear Smart cars when there's nothing wrong with them, obviously! Nice catch.

I hate to brake it to the small car haters - but you would have been toast in ANY vehicle - besides another dump truck ;)

It's physics 101. Rule of tonnage!
________
magic flight launch box

Last edited:
Back