Snowperson. Angry offensive rant, NSFW.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caseyjones955

Reaction score
Are you fucking seriois? SnowPERSON! I was watching the Weather Channel this morning and some vaginized weatherperman (benifet of doubt extended) was pointing to a snowman and calling it a fucking "snowperson". SNOWPERSON!! He uttered the phrase no less than three times. What the fuck?? WTF was ever offensive about a snowman (hint: the man part, and I dont mean carrot cock). In all fairness to him I'm sure he knows he would recieve hate mail, sexual agression claims and loose his career and professional life had he gone against the delicate feminazi snowflake (pun intended) sensibilities. Maybe those Antifa fucksticks would burn his house down for hatespeak, fuck them too. You could not write me a check big enough to pander like that! My soul is NOT for sale. I was working and could only glimpse at the screen but I honestly expected him to be wearing a pussy hat. Gentlemen, I have just hit the wall, I've had enough of this shit! I cant change the world or what a gaping PC vagina our society has become but I will not embrace this bullshit in my life. Fuck you misandrious feminazi twats! Suck my balls which you will find swinging proudly where they belong, unlike many of my henpecked " male" counterparts that cant even speak freely without clearance from the control tower. Next time I make a snowMAN I will ise two carrots. Will he be carrot-shamed? This is not a bash on alternative lifestyles or political views that dont match my own, except Antifa, still fuck you guys, seriously, fuck you! its about weakening society and men to the point that some men are actually cowtowing and buckling to the clam, often at great personal expense. Fuck that! Im actually afraid to work in a facility as some of them are as hostile to a penised-American as a college campus. I am self-employed and at present anything else seems like to much of a liability. It wasnt like this when I graduated but it didnt take long to see the writing on the wall. I have worked with some fantastic women in a great facility or two but some are estrogenical snakepits. Its just not worth rolling the dice anymore. Part of my job is sometimes repremanding a female (my profession is only 10% males), but how can I when all she has to do is say I made her uncomfortable, and I would be out on the street without even being able to share my side of it. It has not happened to me but has to too many others like me. Due process doesnt count if you hurt a bitches feelings. I will apologize for only one thing about this post, it is that I was unable to break it into paragraphs, it kept saving as one solid run-on sentence. In sumation men, its okay to respect women that earn it but stop pandering and for fucksake dont act like one. Keep your balls attached and your chin up. Remember our sons are watching us! Today I have crossed over, a new leaf, an epiphany if you will. (Do I sound angry yet?). Rant mode off.

You want to make your day worse:bang head:
The Delaware School system has a proposal to allow children in school to determine there own gender and race, without parental consent. As young as Kindergarten
https://www.delawarefamilies.org/blog-regulation-255

Wow! This should shock me, but it does not. In a normal state a few dads would go on down and put the skids on this shit post haste. Wow. Im sure there is no way that would actually pass muster and be enacted. Its just to far off the rails. Some of these young boys will marinade in estrogen until they grow into broken, confused, whipped, sad little men who will die in servitude and cuckoldry to the same vicious twats responsible for such absurd regulations. No fighting chance in life to grow into normal men. At this rate men with any trace of masculinity will be barred from the US milirary. Boots and gear will be pink (fuck you NFL, you buckled too). It breaks my heart that boys will be subject to this with no intervention from the men in their lives. I have come to expect shit like this from todays chicks but its time for the men to take the wheel and get this buss back on the fucking road. We need a few pickup trucks filled with Wilford Brimley and Sam Elliot looking motherfuckers headed that way to set this right!, probably no such things in that state or that link would not exist. I guess I'm old and obsolete but it looks to me like matriarchy has run amok now.that so many of us have tossed patriarchy aside to be PC. Hows that going? Wait! Did you just troll me? Haha, good one.

Wow! This should shock me, but it does not. In a normal state a few dads would go on down and put the skids on this shit post haste. Wow. Im sure there is no way that would actually pass muster and be enacted. Its just to far off the rails. Some of these young boys will marinade in estrogen until they grow into broken, confused, whipped, sad little men who will die in servitude and cuckoldry to the same vicious twats responsible for such absurd regulations. No fighting chance in life to grow into normal men. At this rate men with any trace of masculinity will be barred from the US milirary. Boots and gear will be pink (fuck you NFL, you buckled too). It breaks my heart that boys will be subject to this with no intervention from the men in their lives. I have come to expect shit like this from todays chicks but its time for the men to take the wheel and get this buss back on the fucking road. We need a few pickup trucks filled with Wilford Brimley and Sam Elliot looking motherfuckers headed that way to set this right!, probably no such things in that state or that link would not exist. I guess I'm old and obsolete but it looks to me like matriarchy has run amok now.that so many of us have tossed patriarchy aside to be PC. Hows that going? Wait! Did you just troll me? Haha, good one.
That's f..ked up,the worlds gone mad.

That's f..ked up,the worlds gone mad.

Im not sure if I'll live to see it, but it will iron itself out. How much further down this unsustainable road can we really go? Several recent events brought me to the point that a snowperson was just that bridge to far, had to vent. It really has devolved into madness. I refuse to participate, now more than ever, but its still appalling to see the new lows we hit every day.

Everything becomes more complicated by the day. Pretty soon I'll piss my pants before I figure out which restroom I'm supposed to go it. I can only hope millennials will grow into a more conservative, independent, way of thinking. Nor be sheep in a flock, manipulated and lied to. It, conservative values, served us well for centuries.

Rent the movie "Idiocracy" by Mike Judge. It'll show you what the U.S. is coming to. Sad, but true.

Elimax

America is circling the drain. At least we can agree on that. We just disagree on what's causing the draining. But the end result is the same regardless.

Everything becomes more complicated by the day. Pretty soon I'll piss my pants before I figure out which restroom I'm supposed to go it. I can only hope millennials will grow into a more conservative, independent, way of thinking. Nor be sheep in a flock, manipulated and lied to. It, conservative values, served us well for centuries.

Sadly, as evidenced by the news lately, most of our schools are bastions of runaway liberalism cranking out liberal sheep willing to follow the left wing agenda without any thought of their own. We reap what we sow, and it will/is already making a mockery of common sense.

Can't get rid of manly men. We make life possible for the pansies. Who is going to build it, maintain it, clean it, repair it and tear it down?
Can't fuck up that MANicure or that blouse

HA, HA, HA, never thought about it. Never saw a snowman as a gender. I guess I could put a clamshell in the groin and call it a snowoman.

Latest posts

Back