VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natedog650

Reaction score
Just picked up my First Max, rode 145 miles to get her home, 06 and love it. Looking for other riders in the area for rides, maybe some tech advice, know I could use it.

Let me know.

Just picked up my First Max, rode 145 miles to get her home, 06 and love it. Looking for other riders in the area for rides, maybe some tech advice, know I could use it.

Let me know.
I live in Carlsbad, sometimes I go to Hell's Kitchen off Ortega Hwy. Near lake Elsinore route 74, it's about an hour's ride from LA.:biglaugh:

Attachments

• hell1.jpg
    hell1.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 30
  • hell6.jpg
    hell6.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 34
  • hell15.jpg
    hell15.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 33
Glendora, work in Pasadena. Nice ride.

Let me know when you're riding to Hell's Kitchen, I'd be up for that ride. working 10 days straight but after that need to get some time in the saddle other than to and from work.

I live in elsinore and work in Huntington beach (7 12hr days in a row, then 7 days off) I'd definetly would like to meet up! Just depends on when, if it's on my days off or not.

I live in elsinore and work in Huntington beach (7 12hr days in a row, then 7 days off) I'd definetly would like to meet up! Just depends on when, if it's on my days off or not.

Ouch, that's a tough week. I know Rusty is talking about a ride to Hells Kitchen I think down your way. I'm wrapping up 10 days straight (12 hour days) and then should have some time to ride, providing I get my bike running right. I've had my less than two weeks with my issues.

Natedog650 you live straight down the 210 from me, maybe 30 miles.I live in the Fontana area. Restored a badly wrecked 86 vmax and always looking to ride.

I can help you with that carb issue too. i'm a certified mechanic and know the max inside and out. Give me a call. James (909)278-5632

I'm in SoCal, San Fernando Valley to be precise (Woodland Hills to be even more precise). I am out of town this weekend, but wouldn't mind meeting and riding on future weekends.

Need to get some miles on these new tires.

- the Borg

I'm in SoCal, San Fernando Valley to be precise (Woodland Hills to be even more precise). I am out of town this weekend, but wouldn't mind meeting and riding on future weekends.

Need to get some miles on these new tires.

- the Borg
I lived in Wooland Hills for many years at Canoga & Ventura before I moved to Carlsbad/ Drop me a PM anytime your ready to go OK:thumbs up:

Riding to Hells kitchen Nov 21st am, any takers? Have Paul, Rusty and sounds like a few others, let me know.

Back