So, does anyone know the true story on the 20th Anniversary Bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Lee

Reaction score
So, how may where made in 2005, how many had the emblem (2000)?
Did several search's, can find try numbers. Does it really hold any more value then a 2004?

2000 US bikes with the badge. A few without. Plus others in other countries.

To owners of the 20th anniversary edition, yes, more-value. To almost anyone-else, no, no additional value. To my way of thinking, the only bike having collector value is an unmolested 1985. We're not speaking of a $2,500 VMax with $6,000 of engine & other mods.

To owners of the 20th anniversary edition, yes, more-value. To almost anyone-else, no, no additional value. To my way of thinking, the only bike having collector value is an unmolested 1985. We're not speaking of a $2,500 VMax with $6,000 of engine & other mods.

That's part of why I've never changed anything on my 2007 Vmax with the exception of the oil, tires, filters and brake pads. It's never spent a night outdoors and has 14,480 miles on it. Just as clean now as the day I bought it still in the crate.

That's part of why I've never changed anything on my 2007 Vmax with the exception of the oil, tires, filters and brake pads. It's never spent a night outdoors and has 14,480 miles on it. Just as clean now as the day I bought it still in the crate.

And I am of the mindset that a machine is supposed to be used. My 2007 is primarily stock with LED upgrades. I bought it with 19K a year ago and now has 30K on it. I personally never understood people who would buy a car or bike then let them sit. Thats like having a supermodel wife and never, excuse the language, fucking her cause you think you will get something more when you trade it in. I keep my bike maintained. Right now...shes not clean. But shes well ridden. I put on average 100 miles per day on her. Different mindsets. Same with people who mod their vehicles. Like that saying goes...You are special and unique....just like everyone else.

Well, cancer, neck surgery, back surgery twice is why it sits more than anything else.

Back