So, let's hear your delivery dates

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told February. But on the upside, that's when I get back from Afghanistan. Gonna have to break out the cold weather riding gear.

Wish I was getting an 09! I may be able to swing one in 2010. For all you guys getting one this year, we want to see lots of pics of your new ride! :punk:

Order #262185

I was told January.

Riding that beast home on a cold January day will be just scary at best.

No, the tire didn't appear to be greasy at all. But, I was prepared for it, the temp was nearly 100F when I drove it home, and I had a fairly long, straight ride on the interstate to warm it up.

I'm probably a puss, but if I were getting a new Max in January, I'd think long and hard about asking them to deliver it for me. I'd much rather have that first ride on my own turf, with garage-warm tires.

Yes, but as many have said, pictures don't do this beast justice!!

True... I didn't like the Gen 2 Max until I actually saw one in person and got to sit on it. However I'd love to see pictures of what is underneath the body parts. They wouldn't take off the air box cover for us so we could see the R1 air intake, for example. So I want to see autopsy pictures! :biglaugh:

Back