So what? Everyone could use a little target practice.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slacker

Reaction score
I usually ride by this town on my usual summer bike trips.

http://www.ksn.com/news/local/story...-case-rescheduled/cvAVSDrQbUS4BS1wTfNAyw.cspx

Story.jpg

WICHITA, Kansas (AP) - A hearing has been rescheduled for the wounded Kansas veteran accused of targeting members of a Topeka church who protest at soldiers' funerals.

Ryan Newell, of Marion, had been scheduled for a preliminary hearing Thursday in Sedgwick County District Court. The hearing is now set for Feb. 3.

The 26-year-old defendant is charged with felony conspiracy to commit aggravated assault. He also faces five misdemeanor counts after allegedly following members of Topeka's Westboro Baptist Church from a protest at a Mulvane school to Wichita City Hall.

Authorities said Newell, who lost his legs during service in Afghanistan, was released on his own recognizance in December on the condition that he report to a VA hospital.

Why the hell would a church protest at a soldier's (or anyones) funeral?:ummm:

Why the hell would a church protest at a soldier's (or anyones) funeral?:ummm:

From what I've read about those fruitcakes....they are saying God is punishing this evil nation for allowing homosexuality and that's why soldiers are being killed.

I don't quite have a grasp on why they feel the need to picket, however.

Can't imagine how difficult these fucks make it on a family going through the tragedy of burying a loved one!

Phelps has seen the side of my big trailer more then once! It works quite well as a visual blockade. The cops make us move but they have to so nothing against them. It's funny though when we roll up and wait for the group to slowly cross the street in front of us.

What's even funnier is when one of the guys drops his change and we have to wait while he picks it all up. We don't get to them as often as we would like.

He's about the only thing I am ashamed of coming out of Kansas!

Sean

:biglaugh: I know how I'd like these protesters handled.:biglaugh:

:th_biggun:

They need to have a major asswipping layed down on them

Didn't they protest the 9 year old that was killed by that Loughner jag off in Arizona?

Personally I think they give Baptists a BAD name and if I was looking to join a church it WOULD NOT be Baptist just for this reason. I'd rather be molested by a priest... lol I'm Catholic so it's funny... Oh and NO I was never molested...

Chris

Patriot Guard Riders are trying to help when possible......:punk:

Protesting the funeral of a little kid who died tragically seems a way over-reaction to this country having a few 'pillow biters' around. You heard that old saying...."Me thinks you protesteth too much"?

Quite often the person making the most racket about a situation turns out to be the biggest offender!

I can't help but wonder if this Phelps shit-wad is oriented true north or if his needle might actually point more to the south. :wkwk:

i get angry over very few things and this type of shit pisses me off. I understand its your constitutional right and i support that but the classless, asinine, fucking borderline psychotic behavior that these people perpetrate makes me hope they start thinking if they drill the kool aid they can jump a ride on the next comet.

I'd rather be molested by a priest... lol I'm Catholic so it's funny... Oh and NO I was never molested...

Chris

ya know, I'm catholic also and i was an alter boy. i was never molested either, and I've been thinking about suing the catholic church because of it...WTF, wasn't i good enough???............................lol, of course I'm just kidding, but i want paid too...lol

The hypocracy is brutual. Picket a soldiers funeral who died so your first amendments rights would be perserved? I say "fuck you".

Uh-Oh!! They've gone and pissed off Garrett....that ain't good! The parties responsible would be well advised to get the fuck under cover!! :boxing00:

ya know, I'm catholic also and i was an alter boy. i was never molested either, and I've been thinking about suing the catholic church because of it...WTF, wasn't i good enough???............................lol, of course I'm just kidding, but i want paid too...lol

I feel the same way, am I ugly?:tantrum:

I believe we will eventually, all be held accountable for the way we have lived our lives....................They may be in for a surprise...................

Latest posts

Back