So, when the world ends tomorrow

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That depends on what time it ends....:ummm:

What time is it scheduled to end Jim....:confused2:

Probly later in the day cause the Mayans were in the southern hemisphere....right? Where was May anyhoo?

Probly later in the day cause the Mayans were in the southern hemisphere....right? Where was May anyhoo?

Good questions!! Figure they may have had different hours than we did so I am planning on it being a surprise:biglaugh:

Know one thing I might be doing...... reloading:punk:

some of the officemates are gonna celebrate it by dressing up as zombies

not me, im gonna be a shadow in the beach somewhere

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

What time of the day is that supposed to happen? Around 6PM EST?

EDIT:
Sources and conspiracists believed that it will end on December 21st rather than May 21. The exact time is now changed to 11:11 PM GMT than 6 o'clock PM GMT. Though we do not know this to be correct or not, as various religious texts claim the world will end in many different ways, and at very different times

well other side of the planet is still alive........hahah wait maybe they didnt get the memo hahaha

the ol lady usually jumps my bones on fridays:biglaugh::punk:

Well jim from 12 till 2am i will be driving the semi back from brampton. my luck i will get held up at the border. That would suck to die at the border. If i make it home the first thing im doing is banging the wife. Than i will sleep for five hours and when i wake up i will go to Fiesta ranchera and eat a great meal. Than its back to work. Now that i think about it my chance of dying at the border are on the high side. Thanks alot Jim for helping me find this out through your thread. :surprise:LOL..................Mike

I will be buying a Caja China for cooking the puerco my wife already ordered, she initially ordered a 60 lb. puerco, but I asked her how-many guests are expected, and we halved that. It's for Noche Buena.
215141_10150529695530655_6974926_n.jpg

I get to use my Nomex firefighter's gloves once-again.

Zombies not invited!

What does latitude have to do with time of day? LOL, the time zones change with longitude instead mate... Get your needles back in place... :rofl_200:

Im gonna prepare some stuff to go to Kabul between the 26th and the 30th. Yup its gonna be a tight deal... Im packing the champagne either way... I might brake on the way back and having to pass teh year either in Kabul or Muscat... Im hoping for Muscat... or Crete... Crete might even be a better option though...

I will be buying a Caja China for cooking the puerco my wife already ordered, she initially ordered a 60 lb. puerco, but I asked her how-many guests are expected, and we halved that. It's for Noche Buena.
215141_10150529695530655_6974926_n.jpg

I get to use my Nomex firefighter's gloves once-again.

Zombies not invited!
Thats looks yummy. We do the same around here. The roasted piglet. Its a sad story... the adventure of Babe... :rofl_200:

Back