So you sell something on Craigslist.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
So I sell something on Craigslist.....

To: [email protected]

Date: Friday, July 06, 2012 07:03 am
Subject: Will trade my Custom Motorcycle for your S10 Truck Dakota

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/3120046620.html
LET ME TELL YA A LIL SOMETHING SO YOU DONT LOOK FOOLISH TO OTHERS THAT BIKE IS WORTH ABOUT 1500 TOPS LMAO ON THE BEST DAY
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And then he just couldn't stop and sent me another email......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Friday, July 06, 2012 07:06 am
Subject: Will trade my Custom Motorcycle for your S10 Truck Dakota

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/3120046620.html
AND THEN YOU WANT A 98 OR NEWER FOR SOMETHING THAT THAT COST LESS IN 87 LOL DUDE GET A LIFE IF I SEE THIS ANYMORE I'LL FLAG IT
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( this is me talking customizedcreationz ) People make me laugh. If your not interested, then don't bother responding. I have 3 people coming out today to look at the bike with trades for what I asked for. Hopefully I can make a deal and possibly get my son a decent truck to drive. Then we can sell his car that has been nothing but a nightmare from day one.

But anyways, WTH if I want to ask $10,000 for the bike, then that is my own deal. I think $2300 obo cash or trade towards a truck that's worth between $2000-3000 is worth while if the person that owns the truck wants the bike. If someone has a $3000 truck ( in their eyes ) and wants to trade, then great.

People need to get a life, and yet they think I need a life hahaha....to be a Craigslist Nazi Flagger......

*** Just to clarify I am the one with the bike for sale and I am the one that got the email saying I am foolish ***

So just to be a dick, I responded back....

"Yes that is correct 98 and newer"

LOL

That will probably infuriate this key board commando LOL buwahhaahaahaaa......

Gosh.... someone must have pissed in my wheaties this morning. Because I thought..... I have his email..... I ll just use it for all the junk mail places I see..... :)

actually, he is right and you're being kind of an ass (IMO). He can make the price whatever he wants, do you really spend your days looking through CL ads and emailing people anytime you think something is overpriced:ummm: . As for the trade, it's not a matter what value you have, it is a matter of what people want. There maybe some people out there that have no need for a truck and would like to get a motorcycle so they are willing to trade it for one, even if it is worth less. There's even a show on TV about two guys trading up to all kinds of stuff.

I don't see nothing wrong with what he is doing, and he is correct if you don't like it don't respond. I don't really see a point to this :confused2:

actually, he is right and you're being kind of an ass (IMO). He can make the price whatever he wants, do you really spend your days looking through CL ads and emailing people anytime you think something is overpriced:ummm: . As for the trade, it's not a matter what value you have, it is a matter of what people want. There maybe some people out there that have no need for a truck and would like to get a motorcycle so they are willing to trade it for one, even if it is worth less. There's even a show on TV about two guys trading up to all kinds of stuff.

I don't see nothing wrong with what he is doing, and he is correct if you don't like it don't respond. I don't really see a point to this :confused2:

Ummm I am the one with the motorcycle for trade and he is the one saying I am out of my mind and that its only worth $1500 tops.......

So its my point that I have something I want to sell and if someone wants to buy or trade for that item , something they feel is a worthy trade then that is what its worth to either one of us.

Thats all I am saying. I don't see any reason for him to have to email me and tell me I am foolish etc.

I fixed it a little to maybe make it more understandable that I am the one being emailed the rude email here, not me emailing one out.

Todd

Ummm I am the one with the motorcycle for trade and he is the one saying I am out of my mind and that its only worth $1500 tops.......

So its my point that I have something I want to sell and if someone wants to buy or trade for that item , something they feel is a worthy trade then that is what its worth to either one of us.

Thats all I am saying. I don't see any reason for him to have to email me and tell me I am foolish etc.

I fixed it a little to maybe make it more understandable that I am the one being emailed the rude email here, not me emailing one out.

Todd
Shit man, sorry about that :worthy:, I totally missed that you are the one with the motorcycle :) In that case email him what I said and tell him to piss off and get a life.

Shit man, sorry about that :worthy:, I totally missed that you are the one with the motorcycle :) In that case email him what I said and tell him to piss off and get a life.

exactly:biglaugh: leave it at that... a pissin email match wont get anywhere:biglaugh:

That's usually what I do when people send me retarded emails. save the email, copy/paste the address whenever I spot a "sign up for our newsletter" box on some website.

This is also why I keep a dedicated "craigslist/spam" email account I don't care about....so all the crap collects in one place.

Hard to brush off all the tools on craigslist. It's a shame because a lot of people put it to good use. Others.....well, I think this guy fits the bill perfectly. Like you said, why doesn't he just keep his yap shut and move on if he doesn't care for your price?! Spam his ass.

Every time I have placed something of value on Craigslist, I get the scammers that want to handle the sale thru cashiers checks, etc. They are easy to spot as their grammar and/or English skills are lacking. They want your item and don't have to actually see it as they trust you, etc. Craigslist used to be a good selling/buying venue but not so much anymore. :confused2:

It's a super magna, your not out of line $2,500 plus or minus depending on condition is the going rate for those, they have a cult following and were only made two years.

Back