-> Software upgrade coming up <-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I want to upgrade the forum software which will mean some down time of the forum so I thought I'd see when would be the best time for some of you forum junkies so there is no withdrawl pains! LOL! :D It will probably be down for about 4 hours so I thought sometime just after Christmas, when you are spending time with your families and not spending all your time at your computer.:surf: So let's see a show of hands...

Buster, anytime is fine. Just let me know what day and roughly the time slot. I'm sure I can keep busy....I still have allot of polishing to do.

Middle of the night ... LOL. Anytime's good. This forum is great, but I can weather 4 hours if you can improve on it--not that it's necessary.

I'm with the anytime crowd as well. Granted, I'm on the net around 16 hours of the day so I'm sure I can find something to do for 4 hours.

Maybe I'll go outside and breath fresh air or something, lol.

OK, revivving an old thread here. There is going to be a software upgrade this weekend ( the one I talked about doing before Christmas! :whistlin:) > I'll probably bring it down sometime Friday and I'll try to make it as brief as possible. Some features may be disabled for a few days until I can update them.

OK software upgrades are done! It got a bit ugly but everything seems to be in place. Only the blue menu is available at the moment and some of the Navigation links are missing but will be functional within a few days. Let me know of any issues you run into!

Latest posts

Back