Software upgrade complete!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
There are some differences you may notice, such a multi quote multiple replies when posting. For those that use the VMax Dark skin, the "New Posts" link is now under the Search button not the Menu button. Let me know if you come across any issues, problems, missing graphics etc.

Are we going to get the bikes back (black for no new posts in a froum, and red for new posts)????....I really liked that....

Are we going to get the bikes back (black for no new posts in a froum, and red for new posts)????....I really liked that....

Are you using the VMax Dark skin, it shows up on that one. If you're using the blue one, did it use to have the different coloured bikes on that one?

Are you using the VMax Dark skin, it shows up on that one. If you're using the blue one, did it use to have the different coloured bikes on that one?

I'm using the dark skin (allways have), but on the main page it now has the envelopes, like it does on the forums themselves....:ummm: ...no bikes anywhere...

OK I guess they are not envelopes, they are pages>>>>>>
forum_old.gif
, but they have envelopes on them when there is a new post..

The new postings list used to be on the bottom left .Seems to be gone now.

Yeah that "feature" was a 3rd party application but there is no release of it yet for this version of software. If I get time, I'll try and hack something out.

I'm using the dark skin (allways have), but on the main page it now has the envelopes, like it does on the forums themselves....:ummm: ...no bikes anywhere...

OK I guess they are not envelopes, they are pages>>>>>>
forum_old.gif
, but they have envelopes on them when there is a new post..

So you're saying that the motorcycles appeared on the main page and when you were in each forum? LOL.. sorry I can't remember, sad to say. that should be easy to fix though.

Love the multi quote feature! :coolgleamA:

The new posting list is back now too. It was an easier fix than I had originally thought! :eusa_dance:

Back