• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold * SOLD* 2009+ Pazzo Racing Titanium/Black 'Shorty' Adjustable Levers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MileHayabusa

Reaction score
This is an absolutely brand new, including the original box and instructions, set of Pazzo Racing adjustable 'shorty' levers in their titanium (lever) & black (perch and adjuster) colors. Levers are 6-way adjustable and 1" shorter than the typical stock lever and have never before been mounted on a bike.

Pazzo Racing lever part numbers are R-104/C-777 and the least expensive I have seen them sell for is $169.99, which is what I paid for them.

$125 shipped in the good ol' USA...

Pazzo Racing Titanium & Black Shorty Levers 1.jpgPazzo Racing Titanium & Black Shorty Levers 2.jpgPazzo Racing Titanium & Black Shorty Levers 3.jpgPazzo Racing Titanium & Black Shorty Levers 5.jpg

If they were black I’d definitely take these. I was just searching them on forum and yours was the 1st to pop up lol.
Yeah, I think they'll look good on any of the bikes that aren't black as they match the silver parts pretty well but they'd definitely stick out on an all-black bike.

Nice. I'll take 'em. Message you for payment deets.
Sent you a message...

Buy with confidence from Dan. Protects the package and ships it fast. The levers here truly are new and they are sweeeet. He even included the sticker LOL

Much appreciated...I always try to provide an accurate, detailed description and these were brand new and included that sticker so it went along also. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back