• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SOLD - 2009 Vmax 1700 Stock at only 8k miles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoNosAll

Reaction score
This is a bone stock 2009 Vmax. The mileage is a little over 8000. I have replaced the battery with a super lightweight gel battery. It has the original Yamaha saddlebags too. If you don't want the bags, I will knock $500 off the price and then sell them for $1000. The bags finish off the look of the bike in my opinion, even though they are worthless for anything except a sweatshirt or something similar. One bag has a small rip in the leather. It does not affect the bag. Color is piano black and is in excellent shape. It does have a little sun bleaching of the switches, but what 2009 bike that has been used in the summer doesn't. I only get to ride her once a week for about 3-4 miles to church. She really needs to be ridden more. I hate spending the money on insurance if I am not going to use the bike more. I have the original plaque that came with the bike, the wheel stand and two keys. One is the master barrel key and the other is just a normal looking yamaha key. Price is $10k. 20210915_210451_resized_2.jpg20210915_185311_resized_1.jpg20210915_185317_resized_1.jpg20210915_185323_resized_1.jpg20210915_185331_resized_1.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking bike but then I'm a little biased since mine is an '09 also...GLWS.

The check engine light has been resolved. The exup was stuck and needed to be played with.

I will agree with you that the bags complete the look of the bike. They soften the fender swoop and help hide the gap between the tire and fender. The seller included those as a package when I bought mine for no extra charge. Put them back on and added an aftermarket tailbag to the OEM rear luggage rack.

Nice. It is easier to get on the bike without the bags, but it just does not look finished until the bags are on it. They suck something awful though. I have a 12 inch tablet and I cannot fit it in the bags. There is a small triangle of tablet that sticks up out of the bag when I ride. Only good to store a sweatshirt or maybe a pair of sliders. You might get one shoe in each side. Maybe.

If I were to buy another Yamaha I would take that used 09 ALL DAY LONG over a new MT-10 or similiar. Those 09s up Gen 2 have got to be IMO the MEANEST looking MFs I have ever run across

Latest posts

Back