Sold my FZ1 and got....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDKILA

Reaction score
A 2006 Kawasaki ZX14 Ninja! It's passion red has 15K on the odo and comes with many extra's like:

Front/Rear sprocket and speedo healer
Rear fender delete
GPR stabilizer
Heli Bar Risers

Got the bike for 5500! Picking her up next friday! Here is a pic of the color I got....The second pic is what the local busa's are in store for...LOL!

zx14.jpg

busabeater.jpg

Nice! Are you keeping the plates? You might have to look into BUSAKLR or something. Now we will definately need to make a Union Grove or Byron night, eh?? Ill be interested to see the dyno numbers at bike night. Hot machine!

Nice! Are you keeping the plates? You might have to look into BUSAKLR or something. Now we will definately need to make a Union Grove or Byron night, eh?? Ill be interested to see the dyno numbers at bike night. Hot machine!

Definetly! The zx forum boys are telling me to expect 170RWHP! I would be happy with that! LOL!

I sold the fazer for my buy it now price on ebay and was surprised how cheap the zx14 is. It never really got the attention it deserved similiar to a honda blackbird. IMO compared to the gen 1 busa it's alot more modern.

I was looking at all kinds of bikes including the buell 1125. Can you believe those are selling NEW leftover 08's for 4500-5000!

I also looked at KTM superdukes, ducati 999's, mv agusta brutale and f4, blackbird and of course busa's.

In the end the zx seemed to have the most bang for buck and you don't see 100 of them a day in the summer like the busa.

We'll have to meet up at the track... you are going to be pissed when I beat you with my 02.... turbo'ed of course!!!!

I don't think I'll be able to hang with you... I may be close to you in HP, but bike weight, aerodynamics, and with my fat ass are all red flags pointing toward the winner in this race. We'll have to try to get to the track somewhere... maybe Cordova (Quad Cities) I bet we could get 7 or 8 Vmaxes there, along with that plastic bike of yours.. I'm only saying this because I'm extremely jealous!:punk:

Good buy on the Kawi. I also ride a Quacker , a poor old slow ZX 11. I really like both my bikes and would have a difficult choice if I had to give up one of them.:clapping:

Lew

Good find! should be a very fun yet still reasonably comforable bike with the helirisers.

What made you steer away from the 1125? Just that buell's going under?

Good find! should be a very fun yet still reasonably comforable bike with the helirisers.

What made you steer away from the 1125? Just that buell's going under?

That and the zx14 is much faster, more comfy and probably gonna be alot more reliable.

Those buells are a steal though!

for sure. good choice though, it may be a huge bike but it should be a blast to ride! I've been contemplating getting rid of the vmax too for something faster lol

Back