solved my mirror problem

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee in texas

Reaction score
The stock mirrors worked well but looked like crap. After market mirrors look great but I couldn't see a damn thing out of them. Got happy one night with a welder and started cutting the factory mirrors as low as I could then painted them black.

Last edited:
The stock mirrors worked well but looked like crap. After market mirrors look great but I couldn't see a damn thing out of them. Got happy one night with a welder and started cutting the factory mirrors as low as I could then painted them black.
Nice job, I did the same thing with shorter Vstar mirrior post's.Black paint didn't last long. Had to PC them:biglaugh:

Attachments

• coast hywy Ponto.jpg
    coast hywy Ponto.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 48
They look good, Yank. They are pretty similar to the minis Sean sells. I got a pair of the Emgo li'l cruisers locally just like the stock ones but shorter and slightly smaller.

They turned out nice. From the pics, you can't even tell you modded them! Where did you cut and weld them? By the top?

I bought some short ones in Japan for the same reason.
These are the best pics I could find.

Yours look much shorter though. Much better.
Nice one mate!

Attachments

• IMG00033.jpg
    IMG00033.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 40
  • sparkling veronica.jpg
    sparkling veronica.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 28
looks good! I'm looking into barends myself (sick of seeing nothing but my shoulders!) Maybe a whole new face lift up there with drag bars, new grips and barends. ahhh curse that fury lil beast...

Back