Some guys have really some skills, look at that

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The exhaust is, as Sheriff Buford T. Justice told Burt Reynolds in "Smokey & the Bandit," "gonna barbeque your ass!" The bike looks like all flat-planes & angles, admirable attempt to be "uniform," but it actually needs some compound surfaces to integrate it better. Just my opinion, of course. If you went off the back, you would probably be killed when you fell into the rotating wheel/tire & got disemboweled.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dux1SdNH-bY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I nominate it for the poorest use of at-odds body shapes since the Yamaha MT-01 elongated ovoid metalwork on the sides of the gas tank.
2012-yamaha-mt-01-eu-midnight-black-studio-002_gal_full.jpg

thats a pretty small swingarm for a U joint where i think one is needed eh?

It's very interesting. I think he still has quite a bit of work left on it. Hopefully he isn't calling that the finished product. I wonder what the final paint scheme will be. Perhaps he will paint it black with radar absorbing paint to give it the angled appearance of the old stealth fighters and try to screw with cop radar systems.

I'm on the fence but have to say I'm leaning towards the like side of things.

Pat, you have a great eye for noticing the exhaust. Imagine if that thing back fired!

Who's "Pat?"

Pat, you have a great eye for noticing the exhaust. Imagine if that thing back fired!

Much respect to the designer. I just cant ride something like that in the real world.

No seat yet and no sure how the exhaust will be. Can't wait to see tje finished product.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back