Some real Idiots

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that's just crazy.
I'm thinking I should start carying all the time now. Sad state we live in.

Gives bikers a real bad name, glad I wasn't the driver. Would have been a lot of dead bikers and probably ended up that way myself since I am sure at least one of them was carrying as well.

Man wow, that's crazy it looks like the SUV driver could not go now were the way the bikers was around them.

The ranger rover driver killed 2 bikers during this chase if he didnt crash into the back of the bike and waited for police coming there would have been no issue what would you do if a guy killed your friend by runing him over ?

The ranger rover driver killed 2 bikers during this chase if he didnt crash into the back of the bike and waited for police coming there would have been no issue what would you do if a guy killed your friend by runing him over ?

Exactly!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Well rumours from my mates is that 2 people was killed i could be wrong, but like i said if he had just waited for police it wouldnt of escilated

Nobody died. Driver suffered lacerations. I can't stand huge groups, especially guys that will stop traffic. A similar thing happened in Dallas a couple years ago when a guy tried to exit the highway through a group. That was all spread out acting stupid.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Bad situation all around... Not someplace anybody... bikers or drivers want to be... But I can say... if you think that driver pulling out a gun in that situation would have helped... I truly believe in my heart that though he might get one or two, by the time it was all over... he would also be dead. Bikers carry too.... How many of you (outside of combat) have ever truly pulled a gun on some who was also armed? I could take a guess and say... less than 1%... You hear it all the time.. but truth is... killing another man ain't what its cracked up to be... just saying...

See, It's not always us Gang Member "Dirty Biker" Harley Guys.:confused2:

Bad situation all around... Not someplace anybody... bikers or drivers want to be... But I can say... if you think that driver pulling out a gun in that situation would have helped... I truly believe in my heart that though he might get one or two, by the time it was all over... he would also be dead. Bikers carry too.... How many of you (outside of combat) have ever truly pulled a gun on some who was also armed? I could take a guess and say... less than 1%... You hear it all the time.. but truth is... killing another man ain't what its cracked up to be... just saying...

+1 As it stands now it was a nasty altercation with no real serious injuries. That's a whole lot better than several dead IMO.

Perfect example of a gang mentality there with the bikers......and I'm guessing the SUV driver could have handled it better initially......but fleeing like he did when really threatened is a normal reaction.

More videos pulled from the guy's YouTube account which has now been removed because it shows the behavior of the group at what is believed to be before the incident with the Range Rover:
The link won't work but they are at liveleak.com.

There are a lot of Dirt bikes and Quads (some without helmets), which is definitely illegal in NYS, in these videos.

Bad news all around. It hard to cast stones because there is not one of us who has never done stupid shit on a bike or driving a car..just keeping it real

Bad news all around. It hard to cast stones because there is not one of us who has never done stupid shit on a bike or driving a car..just keeping it real
Roger that brother... roger that!

Back