Someone kick me

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidon

Reaction score
The company I left a few years ago had it's stock down to 50 cents 4 months ago and i knew this was a good buy but for some idiotic reason i did'nt buy it. Today it closed at 14.64 :bang head:
5 grand investment then would have been about 146 grand today!!:bang head::bang head::bang head:
I nominate myself for the idiot award

/kicked

I just got into the market with TD Ameritrade. I bought with a plan to sell in a year, maybe. We'll see how it works out. :)

All the traders refer to it as Ameriturd..but if you're not a frequent trader it should'nt be as much of a deal...

thanks for the punishment i need it

Gun

If it was just some oddball company I would'nt care but I had a history there new the products and specifically worked on the drug that passed Phase III with good results which caused the price to blow up...and still did not have the mental wherewithall to stick to my instincts..this is gonna haunt me for a while..then again its just money:rofl_200:

by the way 80% of the place I'm at now came from that company and some WERE smart enough to load up..they are very happy campers now

Gun

If it was just some oddball company I would'nt care but I had a history there new the products and specifically worked on the drug that passed Phase III with good results which caused the price to blow up...and still did not have the mental wherewithall to stick to my instincts..this is gonna haunt me for a while..then again its just money:rofl_200:

by the way 80% of the place I'm at now came from that company and some WERE smart enough to load up..they are very happy campers now

In case you definately need the shit kicked out of ya then , what the fuck were you thinking man .

That money would of bought you alot of vmax . Not to mention a 09 a new car , truck even a house or two a bloody good holiday and even a live in maid for that . :punk:

I have a similar story.. except I got greedy.

A company I used to work for, many moons ago - had IT'S stock go down to like 40 cents a stock. I invested some money. My parents invested some money. And the word was that the stock would hit 12 dollars minimum.

I watched as it soared to 8 bucks...

and I thought to myself "Self... walk away with it... cash in CASH IN..."

but I was not so wise.

It hovered at 8 bucks for about a few days then went under. Zilch. Squat.
________
iolite review

Last edited:
I have a similar story.. except I got greedy.

A company I used to work for, many moons ago - had IT'S stock go down to like 40 cents a stock. I invested some money. My parents invested some money. And the word was that the stock would hit 12 dollars minimum.

I watched as it soared to 8 bucks...

and I thought to myself "Self... walk away with it... cash in CASH IN..."

but I was not so wise.

It hovered at 8 bucks for about a few days then went under. Zilch. Squat.

Like i said if we could all predict the future .......:ummm:

Latest posts

Back